Our #1 priority is your safety. We will not compromise on that. Here are the reasons we feel we are a great choice for your rider training.
1. We do not charge for retakes!
If you do not pass our class, we will work with you until you have the skills to successfully pass.
We will not charge you to come back and retake the class however long it takes! We sincerely believe in the MSF curriculum. We believe the Basic RiderCourse is the very best way for new riders to learn to ride. We understand that some people need a little more time to assemble the skills to pass the riding evaluation at the end of the course.
2. If you are our student once, it is for life!
Once you take a course from us, we consider you our student for life. Once you pass either our Basic RiderCourse or Basic RiderCourse 2, you can come back as many times as you like to take that same course again. This is on a space available basis-call for scheduling.
We offer a 10% discount to Military, Police, Fire and EMT personel.
4. We use a 6 to 1 student to instructor ratio.
This is lower than the 8 to 1 ratio as typical on smaller (modified) ranges.We use a full size range allowing for up to 12 students on the range at a time. Lower student ratios ensure our instructors can better assist our students.
5. We do not cancel classes due to low enrollment.
We understand that people have hectic schedules and 15 hours needed to complete a RiderCourse is a huge time investment. If we have 2 students and the weather permits, we will run the class!
6. We do not charge our prior students for replacement completion cards.
If you lose or destroy your card, just call or e-mail us and we will mail you a free replacement.
7. We have some of the most experienced RiderCoaches in the business.
We handpicked the best motorcycle instructors in the State and further developed their teaching skills to give you the best motorcycle training available. We evaluate each one every year and assess where they can improve. Check out the "RiderCoaches" tab on the left to see our current staff of award-winning instructors and their credentials. If a RiderCoach teaches at MTA, he/she is an excellent instructor. Our RiderCoaches will NOT yell or scream at you!
8. We offer several different scheduling options.
We even offer a Weeknight Basic RiderCourse. This course meets Monday through Friday from 5:30 pm – 9 pm during our summer schedule.
9. We own and use in our training courses over 20 different models of motorcycles.
We have a bike to fit most people and can often offer a like style to what you want to ride.
10. We offer over 15 different courses.
No matter your skill level, you can always learn. We have a course for all skill levels.
11. The MTA owners and the majority of our RiderCoaches are either active or retired military personnel.
We have experience in the military, and understand the responsibilities and commitments of our military.