For newly licensed riders. It is designed to be your ideal first street riding experience by venturing out under the supervision and guidance of a RiderCoach, who will be narrating the ride and giving real-time instruction to participants. This half-day program includes classroom activities to assess and improve your perceptual skills, practice time on basic riding skills, and a couple of hours of actual street riding in a local area.
- Passengers are NOT allowed.
- Three-wheelers CAN be accommodated.
- Street legal
- Proof of registration and insurance
- Current inspection
- Written permission of motorcycle owner if not owned by student
- Pass instructor visual
- Safety inspection
- Must be a licensed, motorcycle operator, and demonstrate overall motorcycle control by passing a qualifying skill assessment on the motorcycle they will be using in the course. The skills evaluated include a slow ride, right turns from a stop, and left/right-hand curves with a stop.
You must provide your own shatter-resistant eye protection, sturdy over the ankle footwear (non-canvas), long sleeved shirt or jacket, long non-flare denim pants or equivalent protective material and full fingered gloves, preferably leather.
- Colorado Springs, CO
- (Classroom - Chapel Hills Mall)
- Sign Up
- Class is on the 2nd floor of Chapel Hills Mall next to Dillard's. Use the exterior mall entrance between Burlington Coat Factory and Dillard's.
Class times are approximate and could go longer than indicated. We typically send an email reminder 24-48 hours prior to class indicating exact times and location.
If any class doesn't meet the minimum of four students,
it will be rescheduled.