A program that enhances the basic skills and strategies that are provided in Street RiderCourse 1 (SRC1) and adds time and mileage to the on-cycle experiences. For riders who wish to delve deeper into the perceptual strategies and maneuvering finesse of street riding. As in SRC1, the RiderCoach will be narrating the ride and giving real-time instruction to participants. It is best if you use your own street motorcycle, but a training bike may be available.
- Passengers are NOT allowed.
- Three-wheelers CAN be accommodated.
- Street legal
- Proof of registration and insurance
- Current inspection
- Written permission of motorcycle owner if not owned by student
- Pass instructor visual
- Safety inspection
- Must be a licensed, motorcycle operator, and demonstrate overall motorcycle control by passing a qualifying skill assessment on the motorcycle they will be using in the course. The skills evaluated include a slow ride, right turns from a stop, and left/right-hand curves with a stop.
You must provide your own shatter-resistant eye protection, sturdy over the ankle footwear (non-canvas), long sleeved shirt or jacket, long non-flare denim pants or equivalent protective material and full fingered gloves, preferably leather.
- Please call our registration office at (719) 380-1448 for additional details and scheduling.
Class times are approximate and could go longer than indicated. We typically send an email reminder 24-48 hours prior to class indicating exact times and location.
If any class doesn't meet the minimum of four students,
it will be rescheduled.View our liability waiver