Become a RiderCoach
Our next RiderCoach Preparation
Course is scheduled for April 13-16 AND April 20-23. You
must be abl to attend all 8 days. Fill out the below
application ASAP, slots are limited.
RiderCoach Candidate Qualifications
- 21 years of age or older with a valid motorcycle license or endorsement
- Currently operate a motorcycle on a frequent,
- You should have several years of varied
- As a teacher, you need good communication
- No suspensions, DUIs or revocations on your record within the previous three years.
- Candidates must be moderately fit, capable of handling mild physical exertion.
- Must have a Colorado Driver's License.
- Must pass a Colorado background check.
Although you may get paid, you won't become
rich in this field. A sincere desire to help reduce
motorcycle accidents, injuries, and deaths is the
prime motivator of RiderCoaches.
Before you apply be aware that being a RiderCoach takes commitment! The course is approximately
You must attend all sessions of the RiderCoach Preparation Course. You must also coach a minimum number of courses each year to remain certified.
- First Aid - Upon successful completion of the RiderCoach Prep, first aid certification is required prior to teaching your first class.
- You must attend the Basic RiderCourse as a student within 6 months of your scheduled RiderCoach Prep
- You must shadow one of our Senior RiderCoaches for AT LEAST 1 full Basic RiderCourse
There is a non-refundable tuition fee of $250 plus a material cost of $75 for this training. If you are called for an interview, please bring a check with you made out to Motorcycle Training Academy, LLC. We also accept credit cards. APPLY EVERY YEAR if you are still interested. Limited opportunities are available HOWEVER new opportunities occur each season.
- If we need RiderCoaches in your area, a representative of our office will contact you to arrange an interview.
- Interviews take place throughout the season.
- If you do not receive an invitation to an interview, please re-apply.
- All applications are discarded at the end of the season, so please re-apply.
At MTA, we communicate primarily through email. Although not required to become a RiderCoach, it is extremely advantageous for you to obtain an email address and the ability to access information online.
Successfully completing a RiderCoach Preparation Course does not guarantee a position with Motorcycle Training Academy.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.