Red Cross First Aid, CPR (cardio pulmonary resuscitation) and AED (automatic external defibrillator) training meets the needs of workplace responders, schools, professional responders and healthcare providers, as well as the general public.
Obtaining first aid, CPR, and/or AED certification is important if:
- First Aid, CPR or AED training is required for your work.
- You are a designated emergency responder at your work.
- You want to be prepared for a wide range of emergencies – either in your personal life or based on your participation in activities such as coaching, youth organizations, and others.
- You want the confidence of skills and experience when caring for young children or family members.
- Please call our registration office at (719) 380-1448 for additional details and scheduling.
Class times are approximate and could go longer than indicated. We typically send an email reminder 24-48 hours prior to class indicating exact times and location.
If any class doesn't meet the minimum of four students,
it will be rescheduled.View our liability waiver