The Scooter class is the same program as the Basic RiderCourse with a few modifications to accommodate the Scooter Rider.
- We provide the scooters for training, or you are welcome to bring your own!
- All program certifications apply for the Scooter Training as for the Basic RiderCourse.
- Colorado law states a motorcycle license is given to scooter riders riding scooters over 49cc. Scooter riders take the class with motorcycle riders in the Basic RiderCourse.
If you must reschedule and fail to contact us at least 48 hours before the start of your class, a $75 rescheduling fee will be applied.
You must provide your own shatter-resistant eye protection, sturdy over the ankle footwear (non-canvas), long sleeved shirt or jacket, long non-flare denim pants or equivalent protective material and full fingered (preferably leather) gloves.
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Weekday: 8am-5pm both days
- Weekend: 8am-5pm Sat/Sun
- Sign Up
- Florence, CO
- Weekend: 8:15am-5pm Sat/Sun
- Sign Up
- Pueblo, CO
Class times are approximate and could go longer than indicated. We typically send an email reminder 24-48 hours prior to class indicating exact times and location.
If any class doesn't meet the minimum of four students,
it will be rescheduled.